Monday 19 October 2015

Term 4 Week 2

Good morning everybody to my blog so on the weekends went to a mans house the mans name was called rob Harley he was in hospital about 2 weeks ago his liver was disintegrating basically but he survived the Doctor said its a 0 out of 3 but he survived and he was at his house alone but then we came when we were there we had lunch I had two bread rolls.

after  I had lunch I played on my mums Ipad because my mum and dad where talking about boring stuff with Rob so I played on her Ipad after that we went down to the beach and played in the sand dunes then we went to Phil's Ice cream and had a frozen yogurt ice cream it was yummy and I was glade I put it in my tummy after we went to Phil's ice cream I went to an audition for chocolate.

after the audition we went up and picked a couch up for my room because I am having a room makeover when we got home we put my couch into my bedroom then we ate dinner and went to bed the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your audition went well Micah. Remember to edit for capital letters and full stops before you publish!