Friday 30 October 2015

My Blog

                                      My Blog
Last week we did athletics we did five activity's four of them were to see if we were in the top 4 in our age group I didn't make it in for anything because 1 I had a wart on my toe so I couldn't run as fast as I could and I couldn't do long jump properly because I had the wart on my toe but I was so close to make it in for soft ball throw and I didn't want to jump on my right foot which had my wart on so I failed the jump on high jump it was all because of my wart.

when I went in my age group We went to the games area we played dogeball and octopus that was booring then we went to sprints I got in the semi final but not ing the final then we went to lunch after lunch we did softball throw I came 7 but not in the final that was sad then we went to long jump I did so bad because of my wart then we did high jump I jumped on my left foot because my right foot had my wart on it so I jumped on my left foot but i am a right footer so I failed the jump after that we went to our class and that was the end of the day.


No comments: