Monday 12 October 2015

Term 4 Week 1 2015

Hello there in the holidays I went somewhere over the seas with my brother and mum and we went to ... New south Whales we landed at Sydney airport. After we went through all the security presages we went on a double Decker Train to Nowra you might be thinking why I'm going to such a strange place but I went there because my auntie and uncle and cousins live there when we got off the 3 hour train trip we meet my auntie at the train station then we hoped in her car and drove off to my aunties house when we got there I meet my 2 year old cousin and 0 year old cousin and my uncle I was so excited to be there it was my first time seeing there house when we got inside my two year old cousin showed me all of here stuff was so hilarious that's what she did for most of the day when it was dinner we had homemade Pizza after dinner we feed there massive dog dinner then I went to bed.

In the morning I got woken up by my cousin jumping on the bed when I was eating breakfast I dropped my boll and my cereal was everywhere it was so annoying after I got dressed and all that stuff we went to the beach and played with our cousins then we got ice blocks from the dairy and went home after that then we did all the stuff you do when its dinner time and then we went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and had breakfast and then watched TV then my uncles brother came with loads of board games then we played 5 board games the reason why I'm not telling you the names is because I don't remember there names so then we had dinner feed the dog and went to bed In the morning it was my cousins birthday she was turning one then she opened here presents and she got all this nice stuff after we had breakfast we went to the zoo we saw gorillas, lions, Pigmy's, cheetah, tiger gibbons deer's emperor monkey, and so much more then we went home and played board games and had dinner and watch TV.

The morning after that we went to jump I did a somersault and landed on it and I jumped in the foam pit lots of times and had food then we went home and saw where my uncle works he works at a military base he is apart of the navy then we went home and had dinner and played board game and watch TV.

The morning after that morning we went to see PIXELS it was so cool after that we went home and played a board game watched TV and had dinner and feed the dog then we went to bed.

In the morning we took my older cousin to the movies and watch this boring kiddie movie but she enjoyed it allot then we went home and watched TV and played with my cousin then we went to bed and feed the dog.

The last day was today we left the house and went to the train station to go to the airport when we got to Sydney we went to the lint Cafe we went to the tower and we went to the apple store where my brother bought the new wireless beats headphones then we went to the airport and went to New Zealand.
                                    
            


No comments: