Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome To Year 6


WELCOME TO MY BLOG In 2017

I am in room 20 with Mrs Graham. Our class is an all Boys class. I am very much enjoying our class at the moment. I am In a Year 6 class. Us as a class are going to be the leaders of the school, this year. So we are going to have lots of responsibility.
I have already got the job of being a Councillor, peer Mediator and a bell monitor. I am going to enjoy this year very very much.


My dream for 2017 is to get head boy. because I think I have the capability to have this role. And the attitude of a good head boy  

I am looking forward to camp this year. Because it is a good time to socialize with Year 6 and the teachers, That don´t know me yet.

I want to get to level 8 or 9 in maths. because I want to be as smart as I can possibly get. I will try as hard as I can so I can possibly Get Dux, And get on the honors board.   





No comments: