Tuesday 23 June 2015

Week 10 Term 2

hello everybody now I am going to be talking about my soccer game we draw 0-0 all ya I cant believe that

First I didn't know that the game was drawing lunch time eating when I was shacking my boots outside Mrs Howard walked by and she said ¨come on mate the games starting¨ so I ran right away and I was there on time.

secondly when the game started we got in the box but some one got the ball it off me, I had a chance but I kept running I don't think I should have done that.

After that they got into the box but Ross our goalie saved it Ross is really good now that's all I can say for that half  now onto the second half the second half was boring I was off for the entire game my auntie came for the second half so there was nothing to watch involved with me because I was off.

Lastly when the game was over we had a drink and I said bye to my auntie there's nothing really to say eany more but there is one thing I forgot

overall I thought we did well but not good enough good bye everybody good bye.

No comments: