Friday 19 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9

Hello everybody I did my speech yesterday, who did it Micah did it of course when did we do it after morning tea of course, were ate school of course okay I'm going to stop talking. Mrs Graham said doing speeches is good for my confidence. 

First we needed to decide the order of the speakers, some people wanted to go first but the rest used a random chooser. I asked to go last and I did the reason why I wanted to go last was because I still wasn't shore how I was going to present it I didn't choose but I think I should have because I wasn't happy how I presented it.

Next we got the order Mrs Graham gave us time to have a drink of water and a practice I don't know why but I was doing well when I was practicing but I did bad when I was presenting it to the class "oops I shouldn't of said that yet sorry" said Micah "that's fine Micah" said Bob "O thank you Bob i'm glad you forgave me thanks i'll say it in two more paragraphs" said Micah "okay that's good" said Bob.

Then when we came inside feel inside and stuff like that o what sorry that's apart of a song sorry I don't know what's wrong with me when we came inside I lisent to the other speeches I was thinking should I piggy back how some people presented it or should I not piggy back hmmmm okay i'm going to decide i'm not going to piggy back i'm going to be unique but I was wrong I should have piggy backed I did terrible.

After that I did my speech finally I did not do well because I did not piggy back I was to fast not to confident I was bumed but for some reason I got good feed back I think it might be my topic my topic was my Mrs Howard should join rm 28/29.

Finally I finished up and  I still don't know why I got good feedback eany way I'm done bye bye what I need to tell you something i'll say it in the next paragraph.

Overall, I thought I did bad bye bye. see you later bye bye.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Micah, this is a good quality recount. I like that you have gone back and revised it to organise your story into paragraphs. You have sequenced your story and you have included much more background detail than you had in your first attempt. I can now get a much better picture in my head about what was happening. Great job!