Wednesday 27 May 2015

Term 2 Week 5 New Timetable

On Monday room 28/29 had a change. It was to do independent learning now we are able to choose were we do your learning. I was so excited when I found out I felt so trusted from the teachers it was also my first time. I felt anxious at first but now I'm getting the hang of it. i'm not anxious at all now I have done 4 activities at the moment there are ten. I hope I can get adlest 9 done. I am so happy what we are doing at the moment. doing this the class has changed so much in a good way its so much funner than doing everything as a class this has been a life time experience I don't thing I will do this again in year 5 if i'm in a different class I hope next year, I will be in the same class so I can do the same thing.

27/5/15

No comments: